Google Meet contends with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, JioMeet and other video conferencing applications. Recently, Google started revealing an element that incorporated the Google Meet catch in the organization’s mail application, Gmail. This permitted clients to begin a gathering on Google Meet by just clicking a catch directly close to the Mail button in Gmail for both Android and iOS.
In any case, in the event that you don’t care for this change and need Google Meet and Gmail to function as isolated applications, here’s How to Disable Google Meet in Gmail. Follow this guide as we disclose to you how to expel the Google Meet tab from your Gmail inbox.
The most effective method to Disable Google Meet tab from Gmail
Before we start, you should realize that not all clients can see the Google Meet tab in the Gmail application on their separate Android telephones or iPhones on the grounds that, starting at now, the Google Meet tab is just showing up for the individuals who have paid G Suite account on their gadgets. Be that as it may, in case you’re utilizing Gmail on a PC program, the Meet tab can be found on the left, sitting right above Hangouts. Follow these means to expel Google Meet from Gmail.s
Disable Google Meet tab from Gmail application on Android and iOS
In case you’re utilizing the Gmail application on your Android telephone or iPhone, and you need to incapacitate the Google Meet tab in your inbox, follow these means.
- Open Gmail on your telephone > tap the burger symbol > go to Settings.
- Tap your email address to proceed. You’ll have to separately cripple the Meet tab for every one of your email addresses, if on the off chance that you’ve various records.
- Presently, look down and find the Meet tab > uncheck Show the Meet tab for video calling.
- With this done, your Gmail application will return to its old structure.
Disable Google Meet tab from Gmail for Web.
- Follow these means to evacuate the Meet tab in Gmail for the web.
- On a PC, open Gmail > hit the machine gear-piece symbol to go to Settings > click See all settings.
- Snap Chat and Meet > empower Hide the Meet area in the primary menu.
That is it, you won’t see the Meet tab living over Hangouts any longer.
By following these basic advances, you can exclude Google Meet tab from Gmail and return to its old in-build design.