Final 12 months, the cellular video games trade introduced in a whopping $77.2 billion and recorded a 12 p.c year-over-year improve within the variety of gamers. And though lockdowns contributed to these figures, it doesn’t seem that momentum will stabilize anytime quickly. As a result of in Q1 2021 alone, customers spent $22.2 billion on cellular video games. However what’s going to it take to maintain that development long-term? Creativity and innovation.
At this 12 months’s LAGC On-line, Ayzenberg president Chris Youthful will average a panel of leaders from Google, Zynga, AdColony and extra, who focus on the place the subsequent wave of creativity and innovation will come from in cellular video games. And because the trade evolves, how builders and publishers will retain these new customers. Don’t neglect to tune in.
- The place: LAGC On-line 2021
- What: The Progress of Cellular Video games: What’s Subsequent in Creativity & Innovation?
- When: Wednesday, Could 12 @ 11 AM to 11:45 AM, PST
- Who: Moderated by Chris Youthful, President, Ayzenberg
- Itamar Benedy, Co-Founder & CEO, Anzu.io
- Brandon Cubillas, Head of Business for App Gaming at Google
- Gabrielle Heyman, Head of International Advert Gross sales, Zynga
- Kyu Lee, President, GAMEVIL COM2US USA
- Liz Waldeck Pinckert, VP, Enterprise Growth Provide North America and Europe, AdColony